These Guidelines and our Terms and Conditions are designed to ensure every user has a safe and genuine experience on Quack. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in losing access to the network. These Guidelines form a part of the Terms and Conditions, which you agree to comply with when you use Quack.
Upload only your own photos and content.
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don't own the rights to a photo or any content subject to copyright, please don't post it. Your friends are going to know the difference anyway.
Respect your circle.
We're a very diverse community. This means you should respect other people's beliefs, interests and property while on Quack. Quack takes a strong stance against hate speech, violent, threatening, rude or abusive behavior, bullying, or exclusion based on any gender or sexual orientation. You should behave the same way on Quack as you would in real life. Additionally we encourage all of our users to report anyone who does not follow these behavioral guidelines. As a community rooted in genuine friendship and respect we expect all of our users to be kind to each other, themselves, and the Quack staff.
Send original chats to your circle.
We strongly advise against copying and pasting the same message in every chat. We encourage our users to read profiles, learn about your circles' interests, and send an appropriate, relevant chats to each new friend. We promise this will increase your chances of engaging in interesting conversations and sending you on your way to some cool new friends.
Upload only your own photos.
As previously stated, do not post photos that are not of you. We're just looking out for ya.
Quack Circle photo guidelines:
- No kids unless you are their parent or legal guardian.
- No kids on their own. They must be in the photo with an adult, and fully clothed.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- No Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies.
- Face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No watermarks or text overlaid.
- No pornographic material.
- No graphic/illegal hunting photos.
- All photos must have a human in them.
- No photos of yourself with others if you don’t have their permission.
* A note on photos with guns - it is our policy that we do not publicly show these photos on Quack. If your profession or hobby includes guns and you would like to have this photo visible on your profile please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and make a judgement call if this photo is appropriate for our flock.
Don't do anything illegal on our app, it's just rude.
Illegal activity will not be tolerated on Quack. This may result in being banned from the network, and/or being reported to the authorities.
Quack isn't for selling things. If you try to use it as a marketplace, you'll be banned. If you don't follow these guidelines, your account will be deleted and you will be banned from Quack. These guidelines are designed to make Quack a #fakefreezone for everyone. Should you have any questions reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Last updated: 29 March 2021