If you're having trouble installing the latest version of Quack for Android, try these troubleshooting tips:
1. Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
Open your Android's settings
Open your storage settings
If you have less than 100MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Quack app to your Android's SD card.
2. Cancel and restart the download
3. Log out of Quack, then retry the download
4. Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues
5. Uninstall your Quack app, restart your phone and then re-install the Quack app from the Google Play Store
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue.
If you're experiencing any problems on Quack, it's possible that this is being caused by a temporary issue on the server.
Please try the following steps in attempt to resolve the problem:
- Check that you're using the latest version of the app and update it if necessary
- Check your WiFi or 4G connection
- Close and re-open the app
- Sign out and sign back into your account
If you have a question you can't find an answer to or you want to contact us for any reason please use our Contact us form or email email@example.com